The Hayling Site
Go Back   Hayling Forum > Other Stuff > The Market Place

Welcome to The Hayling Site

Thanks for stopping by the forum of The Hayling Site. Our forum is the place where locals, ex-islanders and others with an interest in Hayling Island come to chat, keep up with local issues and vent.
You are very welcome to view the website as a guest. You can also register for free if you wish. As a registered user you can also:

•  » Join in the conversation in the forum
  •  » Submit your news and events
  •  » Enjoy the website with fewer adverts
  •  » Access member only areas and content

Click Here to register for free.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:38 AM   #11
Justbeachy
Prized Member

Justbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant future
Default Re: a pony on loan

Yes good idea ou...want a pony, ask pony people...I am sure if pony lending is right for someone they will more than likely be in the know.

And nine is young regardless of assistance, how will she manage to help out at the yard when she having lessons and is also sharing a pony... are you running with this because of emotions?

Questionable, I wouldn't lend you my hypothetical pony
Old 09-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
baabaaflossie
Prized Member

baabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond reputebaabaaflossie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justbeachy View Post

And nine is young regardless of assistance, how will she manage to help out at the yard when she having lessons and is also sharing a pony... are you running with this because of emotions?

Questionable, I wouldn't lend you my hypothetical pony
wtg JB - you just get down off that fence lol.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #13
Justbeachy
Prized Member

Justbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant futureJustbeachy has a brilliant future
Cool Re: a pony on loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baabaaflossie View Post
wtg JB - you just get down off that fence lol.
Lovin you lambie kins xxx
Old 10-05-2010, 02:39 PM   #14
nlamont

nlamont is on a distinguished road

Strange....
nlamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #15
divvybird
Prized Member

divvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond reputedivvybird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
I know someone who may have a pony to loan, but would prob be have to kept on their land....
Did you ever contact Bart?
Old 12-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #16
nlamont

nlamont is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by divvybird View Post
Did you ever contact Bart?
yes i did thankyou it was too far for us to travel .thankyou .
nlamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #17
Justbeachy
Prized Member

I am not sure if this link is useful but there are ponys here for loan one is in hampshire share or loan...maybe keep an eye on it or join their forum if they have one.

http://www.pcuk.org/index.php?option...nd=0&Itemid=85

and here is an address who may be able to help.

Sinah Warren Riding Stables
Sinah Warren Holiday Village
Ferry Road
Hayling Island
Hampshire
PO11 0BZ

Telephone:
Old 17-05-2010, 11:46 PM   #18
harriet.

harriet. is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have nlamont.. I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. Just wondering if you have found a pony as we may be able to help. Please let me know once your inbox is cleared and i'll send you some details?
harriet. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #19
harriet.

harriet. is on a distinguished road

Apologies I wrote that quite late and reading it today it makes no sense! Excuse the typos! BUT you get the drift... nlamont, in case you have picked this up and are interested I go away today but will hopefully speak on my return next week!
harriet. is offline   Reply With Quote