The Hayling Site
Go Back   Hayling Forum > Island Stuff > General Local Issues

Welcome to The Hayling Site

Thanks for stopping by the forum of The Hayling Site. Our forum is the place where locals, ex-islanders and others with an interest in Hayling Island come to chat, keep up with local issues and vent.
You are very welcome to view the website as a guest. You can also register for free if you wish. As a registered user you can also:

•  » Join in the conversation in the forum
  •  » Submit your news and events
  •  » Enjoy the website with fewer adverts
  •  » Access member only areas and content

Click Here to register for free.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #41
perception99
Banned

perception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lloyds pharmacy customer service

Why do none of the people who seem to be constantly moaning on here complain to the Pharmacist or whoever is in charge? Or, indeed to Lloyds themselves? Because its easy to hide on here?
perception99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #42
jayleblake

jayleblake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by perception99 View Post
Why do none of the people who seem to be constantly moaning on here complain to the Pharmacist or whoever is in charge? Or, indeed to Lloyds themselves? Because its easy to hide on here?

Well personally, I've done both. Sent in a written complaint and made people aware here on the forums. I can't answer for the others.
jayleblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #43
Furbag
Prized Member

Furbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond reputeFurbag has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.hayling.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29870

Fur
Furbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #44
perception99
Banned

perception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to beholdperception99 is a splendid one to behold

A timely reminder Flea
Old 10-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #45
badger
Prized Member

badger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond reputebadger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since I don't have problems with Lloyds nowadays and only post about Lloyds with historical reference when it's relevant to some current post, I'm not sure whether I'm included in the people referred to in your enquiry. If I am, your assumption that no complaint was made to the pharmacists or the company is very wide of the mark.

The pharmacists (a different one every time, it seemed) and counter staff were made well aware of my complaints at the Mengham Road branch, and I recall that a representative of Lloyds head office was sufficiently aware of the complaints the branch was attracting to contribute to this forum on the subject.

I know too that another forum member who experienced similar problems also delivered his complaints to Lloyds quite firmly.

Not that any of that entailed any apparent improvement at the time.

Quote:
I dont know whats up with you lot, perhaps you invite the service you get. I have used Lloyds on a very regular basis for years and never had a problem. Have to admit now usually use Tesco but only because I use the store a lot.
Why would you think that, just because you've had a good experience, anyone with a bad experience must have brought it on him/herself?

Staff at the Health Centre appeared as mystified as I was when Lloyds wouldn't provide anyone on Hayling with a commonly-prescribed drug/dosage which was readily available at other chemists in Havant and elsewhere - "We can't get it from our wholesalers" (Boots and Davies in Havant told me there was no problem whatsoever in getting it). What d'you reckon we must all have done to invite that sort of service?
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #46
perception99
Banned

Must be my boundless natural charm and rugged good looks that makes them treat me well.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #47
Bruce_Bennett
Staff

Bruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond reputeBruce_Bennett has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must be my boundless natural charm and rugged good looks that makes them treat me well.
Obviously the prescription is not working!

"The person who never made a mistake, never made anything"
Wise men speak when they have something to say, fools speak because they need to say something.
Bruce_Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:10 PM   #48
haylingwriters
Prized Member

haylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond reputehaylingwriters has a reputation beyond repute

I have no trouble with Lloyds at West Town, always polite, friendly and prompt service.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #49
seaside12345

seaside12345 is on a distinguished road

Being new to the island - just over a year ago - my husband went into Lloyds with a prescription and was met with a really frosty assistant. Vowed after that he would only use Hobbs. But when it snowed last November he went to get a prescription for an elderly neighbour and went into Lloyds as this is where our neighbour usually goes - explained that it was for a neighbour and just got a sour face and a huge sigh from another assistant.
He has now vowed never - ever - will he go into Lloyds again. Hobbs will always get our custom.

Perhaps Lloyds staff need some HAPPY PILLS haha
seaside12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #50
smf24

smf24 is on a distinguished road

Its all well that everyone complains about how the staff treat the customers but has anyone had any thought on how customers treat the staff?
smf24 is offline   Reply With Quote